Grid Art Project - The Cashew



This was by far one of the more challenging projects regarding artistic ability. I sadly do not have $50 to spend for one assignment of a class, so instead, I took advantage of what I had around my room. This was the origin of the cashew created here in the midst of other nuts. I realized after I had bought this bag of mixed nut trail mix, that there were no cashews in it. Cashews are my favorite type of nut, so I decided to create one using various other nuts. The almonds are used for shade, and the cranberries are to accent darker shadows. I present...The Cashew.


This nut was the basis and inspiration for my project.



Comments

  1. The fact that there were no cashews in your trail mix is really tragic. You turned your pain and suffering into art and I think that's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a cool design and using trail mix was really cool idea. They all have cool colors and using them to make a cashew shape is funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Performance Art Project

Final Art Project